Tuesday, December 6, 2005

How To Mudroom Shelves

nip that in the Asakusa


M entre Dido dived into the world of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, I decided that maybe we should update a bit ' this poor blog, from which Latitia now for a week. Thus, among the thousands of photos taken, which to me are still few, here is the afternoon spent in Asakusa, among hordes of Koreans in Berserk photo (do not know when we had to wait before it is removed from the portal to be able to photograph nos of time!), among gaijin looking for souvenirs and gymkhana among the millions of souvenir shops ir d ECIS catkins tacky! But I must admit that my willpower, poor treatment when CT cazzabubbole (ie non-essential things ....) has faltered in front of the shop paper umbrellas, but especially in front of shops of senbei! I still watering when you think about o!














There seems real fruit?!? But no! All things are fake! Subject to showcase to attract customers! And there is a near Asakusa shopping street where they sell only this type of thing!
I'm really Japanese! There were also whole cakes completely fake!

0 comments:

Post a Comment