Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Vc 211a Driver Digitus

Balada ......

S aaaaalve!!
I know, it really is an eternity that the blog is not updated, but if they were not sufficient pace of work, there has also put a bit 'of influenzaaaaaaaaaaaa! Hurrah! So, Monday, of course, free day ....., are holed up inside the Bamboo-house ..... that ass! Among the other day I even phoned the Novielli! (Professor of the thesis, amicissimissimissima dellascignora and family) all because the restaurant owners are worried about my health .... therefore, it was decided that this week I can not work to regain his strength and my ass triple square next week is Christmas. Dido but since it still works and that the Bamboo-house during the day there is none, ......, x fortunately I decided to update this poor and marginalized blog. Always before I drop the nose by dint of soffiacciarlo with violence, since this morning at last There is a glimmer of air in my nostrils after Cemet in recent days that prevented any type of nasal breathing. vabbeh, enough with the crap and go with the blog!
miki balada

0 comments:

Post a Comment