Friday, October 1, 2010

The Sims 3 Finding The Third Relic

Saints ... ...'s get to know these strangers ...! Practical


FRIDAY 'October 1, 2010

liturgical color WHITE ^ 2 Week of the Psalter
1 st Friday of the Month

Saint of the Day: SANTA TERESA OF JESUS \u200b\u200b'KID ,
; Virgin and Doctor of the Church

Alençon (France), January 2, 1873 - Lisieux , September 30 1897


sensitive and precocious as a child decided to dedicate himself to God and He entered the Carmelite convent in Lisieux in the wake of the Carmelite tradition discovered his little way of spiritual, inspired by the simplicity and humble trust in the merciful love of the Father. Posed by the contemplative vocation in the heart of the Church, opened the missionary ideal, offering to God of faithfulness and without his days of quiet and joyful bid for the apostle of the Gospel. His thoughts, collected under the title Story of a Soul, is the daily chronicle of her journey of identification with Love. With St. Francis Xavier is the patron saint of missions. (Aug. Roma)

Patronage: Missionaries, France

Etymology: = Teresa hunter, from the greek, or sweet and strong woman, from German

Emblem: Lily, Rose

Martyrology: memory of St. Teresa of the Child Jesus, virgin and doctor of the Church entered into a teenager Caramel of Lisieux in France, became for purity and simplicity of life master of holiness in Christ, teaching the way of spiritual perfection to reach the Christian mystic and placing every care to serve the salvation of souls and the Church's growth. He ended his life on September 30, at the age of twenty-five years.


MEDITATION ...


from the 'Autobiography' of St. Therese of the Child Jesus, virgin

(ibid., Lisieux 1957.227-229)
In the heart of the Church I will be love

As my aspirations were immense for me a martyr, I I addressed the letters of St. Paul, to finally find an answer. My eyes fell by chance on chapters 12 and 13 of First Corinthians, and read the first one that everyone can not be both apostles, prophets and teachers and that the Church is composed of various members and that the eye can not be both hands. A clear answer some, but not enough to satisfy my desires and give me peace.
I kept reading and I lost my heart. So I found a phrase that gave me relief, "Aspire to the higher gifts. And I'll show you a more excellent way "(1 Cor 12:31). The Apostle declares that even the best gifts are nothing without charity, and that this same love is the most perfect security that leads to God I had found peace at last.
Considering the mystical body of the Church, I found myself in one of the members which St. Paul had described, or rather, I wanted to see me at all. Charity gave me the key to my vocation. I realized that the Church has a body composed of various members, but in this body State can not miss the most noble and necessary. I realized that the Church has a heart, a heart burning with love. I realized that only love leads to action and that the Church's members off this love, the apostles would no longer preached the gospel, the martyrs would no longer shed their blood. Understood and knew that love in itself embraces all vocations, that love is all that extends to all times and all places, in a word, that love is eternal.
Then with great joy and ecstasy of the soul cried out: O Jesus, my love, I finally found my calling. My vocation is love. Yes, I found my place in the Church this place and you gave me, O my God
In the heart of the Church, my mother, I will love and so will all my desire and will result in realtà.2Fspan>


Responsor Gb See 31.18, Ephesians 3.18, Ps 30.20

R . O God, your love came to me since childhood and grew up with me. * Now I can not measure the depth and breadth.
V. How great is your goodness, Lord, you've reserved for those who fear you.
R. Now I can not measure the depth and breadth.

TE DEUM

We praise you, God, you proclaim the Lord *
.
O eternal Father:
all the earth worships you.

A *
you sing the angels and all the powers of heaven
Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God of *
.

The heavens and the earth *
are full of your glory.
glorious band of apostles and
* white-robed army of martyrs;

unite the voices of the prophets praise you *
the holy Church proclaims your glory,
adore your only Son, *
Holy Spirit Paraclete.

O Christ, King of glory,
eternal Son of the Father,
you were born of the Virgin Mother *
for the salvation of man.

Winner of death, *
you opened to believers the kingdom of heaven.
You are seated at the right hand of God, the Father's glory. * You will
to judge the world at the end of time.

o'er thy children, Lord,
you have redeemed with Your precious blood.

* Make them to your glory in the assembly of saints.

Save your people, Lord,
guide and protect your children.
Every day we bless you, *
praise your name forever.

Deign now, Lord,
to keep us without sin.
always be with us Thy mercy: *
we have hoped in you.

mercy on us, Lord, have mercy on us
.
You are our hope, we will not be confused *
forever.


PRAYER O God, Our Father, who opened the gates of your kingdom to the humble and small, is' that we follow with the serene confidence path traced by St. Therese of the Child Jesus, because it reveals to us the glory of your face. For our Lord.




PLEASE ...


OFFER OF THE DAY (Santa Teresa di GB)

My God, I offer all the actions that will be making today with the intentions and the glory of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and I will sanctify the beating of my heart, my thoughts and my work, even the simpler, joining his infinite merits, and repair my shortcomings by throwing them into the furnace of His merciful love.

Oh my God! I want to ask for me and for those who are dear to me, the grace to fulfill perfectly Your holy will, to accept your love for the joys and sorrows of this life because we are passing a day together in Heaven for all eternity. Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment