Friday, October 1, 2010

Womens Nordic Walking Gloves



soon be moving my residence The district dummy by amateur (Lamatore) Via Borgo Mother (Village by the Sea). With more than a few scars and wounds in the heart to the lungs. My
deformation also find meaning in romantic portabiancheriasporca gives me hope that it has improved the condition.
From village to village but tasformazione from individual to collective.
Soon relocating my home.
From Milan to Turin.
which according to some reading this well is always a transition from individual to collective.
A quick change jobs.
Here, this will do the opposite. From the collective to individual.
I've got no desire to explain it.
The only way I have left is to write a telegram.
I must go and investigate why.
My mom says that my greatest honor is to have the gift of synthesis.
The problem is when the gift of synthesis seize the upper hand on everything, you find yourself making maneuvering in a space that leads from one to two centimeters square.
's my fault I have is that very spirit of adaptation.
So maybe then I too adapt to certain micromeasures and Marina becomes piccolinissima and skilful to make do with what little of everything.

beeeeene And it is not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment